I feel resentful today. I am not who I wanted to be and thought I was going to be. I guess I should just suck it up and accept this is who I am but it is hard.
I always love to dream cause I never have to use a cane and can run, jump and do whatever...last night I had a cane in my dream. I was back at Liberty running free but knew I should be using a cane and I would go looking for it. It makes me so sad that my cane has made it into my dreams. Before, even though it was just a dream, I felt normal and now with the appearance of the cane I feel as if my world is getting smaller. My dream world was the last one I had that I was the old me and I can't describe how it feels to lose that.
I'm sorry, sweetie. I love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. :( You are the same person to me no matter what. I never think of you as any different than who you have always been.
ReplyDelete