Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's the punch in the eye that shows I care

Daniel is always great about doing little things that make me feel loved. He lets me sleep 15 min. later than him in the mornings, always has my coffee ready at the couch for me when I do get up, when I get up in the middle of the night he always pulls the covers back and then covers me back up when I get back in bed.  Last night he got up and I decided to be nice to him and pull his covers back when he got in bed.  I pulled the covers over and then I punched him in the eye.  "Why are you punching me in the eye?!"  was not the response I was going for.  I think I am going to stick to showing my love by cooking good food, I think he might appreciate that a lot more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment