Saturday, July 9, 2011
past week
Its been a long week but Sat is finally here. We have gotten the sidewalk mostly complete (and by we I mean Daniel and Kevin). The library had a Harry Potter party on Thursday and the kids had a blast! over 250 people showed up but they were very organized. Everyone was split into three houses and went to different classes. We had Herbology, making a magic pot and planting a pumpkin plant, then Potions which was some horrid tasting concoction called a giggling potion but they had fun making it. They had snacks, wand making, divination and quiddich tryouts. Today Emily took Sam, Caleb and me to the pool and we were the only people there for the majority of the time. Jack went fishing with Zan and now Mike is over here for a while. I am ready for a nap! Next week the boys all take swimming lessons in the morning. Sams will teach him the basics and the older boys will work on strokes and diving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would enjoyed the Harry Potter Thing.....
ReplyDelete