Monday, January 24, 2011

 Caleb's hat I finally got done with! It's the longest one I've made and I am so glad it is done. I used my new pom pom maker and it was so much easier than doing it by hand

My awesome new bed set! Thanks so much Mom and Dad! I love it

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are happy with it! Love the hat. When are you starting on mine? Actually, I'd rather have a pair of long, colorful socks but don't rush. Whenever you get them done is fine.;)
    (This is Mom, not Hannah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im next in line on the Hat list.....Right... I LUV Caleb's go with the B ravens Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb actually wanted purple, blue and black but I just couldn't do it. Give me 6 months and then maybe I will start on yours. Tell me what colors you want

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Hannah, Emily has the only pair of socks I think I will ever do! They took forever and were very tedious. she has asked me for me for more but I just can't do it

    ReplyDelete